sale 99%

Is it easy to be a blogger?

Is it easy to be a blogger?

Hello dear readers!

Regularly, I see how dismissive many people are about the profession (yes, this is also a job) of a blogger. It would seem, well, what else can surprise us in our world? However, some people are very fond of devaluing the work of others, believing that only they really work "for the good of the Motherland."
Let's talk about this topic today. There will be no suffering here about how hard and unsightly the work of hardworking bloggers is, let's argue from an independent point of view.




I'll tell you about myself: I'm 50 years old, and I'm a stylist, and part-time blogger. It sounds a little strange even for me, because even 10 years ago I would have laughed at such a wording, considering blogging to be some kind of stupid activity for young people. Contrary to popular belief, I never had an oligarch husband, and everything that I have in my life, I have achieved by myself, with my own work.
All my adult life I worked as a real estate agent, but the love for clothes and shopping has been in me since childhood. I was "helped" to rethink my life by a disease - breast cancer, after which I decided to try to change everything. No, I loved my job, but over time I realized that I no longer get the joy from it that I originally had. Simply put, I just burned out.

To go to study (yes, they study this) as a stylist was morally very difficult for me. And when they told me that I would have to create an account on a banned social network, I was generally horrified. I thought, "Who needs this?!" But in the end, you see what I do.

There is a common misconception that anyone can become a blogger. Theoretically yes, but in practice it is much more difficult. The most important thing you should have is to be an interesting person! You can have good content and a lot of skills, but if the audience is not interested in you as a person, then you will not have it. At the very least, you won’t achieve significant success and you won’t keep subscribers. And this is where your stereotypes can already be broken: no, not everyone can become a blogger. Knowledge alone in a particular area is not enough!


What are big bloggers doing? Let me explain with my example.
Someone thinks that I'm just spinning in front of the mirror and getting paid for advertising. This is wrong. My job includes maintaining several social networks, therefore, I should always have interesting content. Where do I get it from? I think this blog is clear: endless dressing up, shopping, shooting videos, sorting out clients' wardrobes, testing advertising products, searching for good clothes on the Internet, events, etc. This takes a lot of time and energy. The most difficult thing in such work, in my opinion, is that you literally NEVER take a break from it. You are constantly thinking about ideas, responding to comments, tracking collections, etc. Therefore, a blogger is the same person who is "always on the phone". Sometimes there is not enough time even for family...

My work brings me pleasure. There are burnouts, but, in general, everything suits me. You also get used to the endless doses of negativity from some people over time. However, if you do not "burn" with your business, but do everything just for the sake of earning money, then you will not be enough for a long time.

Is my job comparable to that of a doctor, a fireman, a miner? Of course not! Is she easier? Definitely yes. But I chose this job myself. Just like you do yours.

Let's remember that for a long time there are people who entertain us. Humorous shows, educational programs are shown on TV, all kinds of films and series are played. And all of this involves people, lots of people. People who make our life a little more beautiful.
Would the world change if there were no actors, singers and... 
bloggers? Definitely! Could we live without them? Certainly! But would our lives be better? Unfortunately no.


For some reason, many people believe that lazy bloggers should be forever grateful to their subscribers for making money from them. That they must endure any negativity addressed to them. But wait...Does the money come from your pocket? Is it that when you go to any channel on Zen, you are required to pay every time? No! You are doing this solely of your own free will. You get useful and/or entertaining content for free. So he's interested in you.

I do not consider the work of a blogger unbearably difficult. But it's also work! If you think it's very easy, why don't you do it yourself? "Not everyone can be bloggers" - you say ... Yes, but not everyone wants this. Some people enjoy sitting at the checkout in the supermarket. And the person is happy. And someone hates his work as the head of a large company. And the person is unhappy. Who would rather devalue someone else's work and write malicious comments? Of course, boss! Because if everything suits us in our work, then we appreciate someone else's, whatever it may be.


As they say: all work is important and good. Just in your own way.

💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Email marketing - 2023 Whate Email marketing?

Yo.fan What? How to make money from Yo.fan

Earn by viewing ads